At Bradshaw, Gordon & Clinkscales, LLC, our staff is the pride of our business. From closely held businesses to high net-worth individuals, BGC offers an unique opportunity to work with a wide range of clients. BGC promotes work/life balance and offers a competitive benefits package including healthcare insurance and 401(k)plan. If you're interested in joining the team or internship opportunities, please apply below. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Why Work At BGC?
- Impactful Work: Contribute to the success and growth of small businesses by offering financial services and guidance.
- Professional Growth: Access ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
- Collaborative Environment: Join a supportive and collaborative team that values teamwork, creativity, and innovation.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy a flexible work schedule and a healthy work-life balance.
- Benefits: BGC offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401K options
Current Career Openings at BGC
Looking for a job that empowers you to provide superior financial support and service? Join our dedicated bookkeeping team at Bradshaw, Gordon & Clinkscales, LLC. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, apply below.
- Maintain accurate financial records for clients
- Make payments and perform reconciliations
- Assist in generating financial statements
- Preparing payroll tax returns, W-2s, and 1099s
- Experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Proficiency in accounting software (i.e. Quickbooks)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office